Dear EIS families,
I’m not sure who is wishing for all of this winter weather, but it looks like we may have more coming our way next week. Just in case, teachers will be sending home paper/pencil assignments and resources today. It will make planning much easier next week if we find ourselves with several inches of snow. If we remain all clear, then even better!
- Next Friday is Totally Twins Day (triplets…the more, the merrier!) at EIS.
- I will be hosting 3rd grade parent zoom meetings over the next couple of weeks. These are meant to discuss the upcoming IREAD-3 and ILEARN assessments. I hope you can join. The zoom links are below, and I’ll send these out again.
- February 18th 6:00 p.m. for Powell, Hornick, and
- February 25th 6:00 p.m. for Harrison, McMillen,
Swedran, and Watkins’s classes
- We will return to 5 days in-person on March 1st. All safety precautions will remain in place. Virtual classes will continue on their schedules.
Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns. Enjoy your Valentine’s Day weekend!