Dear EIS Families,
We had an excellent week at EIS culminating with an amazing spirit day today! Congratulations to Mrs. Noth’s class for winning the top prize! Check out the EIS Facebook page to see their video! Next week we will be in-person all five days, but we will resume our delayed start Wednesday schedule. Please note that this only applies to the elementary schools, and that the junior high and high school will not have late start Wednesdays. The Wednesday delayed start drop-off schedule is as follows:
- Blue Team: (Last names A-K and pre-arranged adjustments) 8:45-8:55.
- Orange Team: (Last Names L-Z and pre-arranged adjustments) 9:00-9:10
- Latch Key drop-off will be in the back of the building from 8:15-8:30. A staff member will be outside to make it easy for you to sign your child in.
- The end of the day dismissal schedule remains the same
Other EIS Notes:
- There will be a 4th grade zoom meeting on
March 2nd to discuss ILEARN testing and answer any questions you may have.
- Congratulations to Mrs. Bruce for being named Educator of the Year by the Chamber of Commerce!
- We will have dress-up days all week next week in honor of Dr. Seuss!
- Monday – Pajama Day – The Sleep Book
- Tuesday – Hat Day – The Cat in the Hat
- Wednesday – Wear Green – Green Eggs and Ham
- Thursday – Wear Animal Print – If I Ran the Zoo
- Friday – Wear Crazy Socks – Fox in Socks
- Our March Lifelines are Problem Solving and Courage
- Spring Break is March 15-19
Have a great weekend, Eagles!