If you live out of district and would like to attend any of our RBB schools, please fill out the STUDENT TRANSFER REQUEST.
The decision of the superintendent to recommend acceptance will be based on the following criteria:
1. financial impact of the enrollment of the student on residential students and inclusion of the student in the ADM count of the Richland-Bean Blossom Community School Corporation;
2. the student’s attendance and academic record at the previous school and status regarding graduation;
3. the availability of curricular or programs that are specifically aligned with the student’s demonstrated academic or career aspirations;
4. the student’s disciplinary record at the previous school of attendance;
5. class size and program capacity of the school/grade level in which the student requests to enroll;
6. the willingness and ability of the parents, guardians, or custodians to provide transportation to and from the school and extra-curricular activities as appropriate;
7. the compatibility of the proposed enrollment with the standards of organizations with which the school corporation is affiliated such as the Indiana High School Athletic Association.
The transfer shall not place an undue burden on the school corporation, and no transfer shall be accepted for enrollment for athletic reasons.