EPS is a place where we feel safe, care about each other and learn. I will pledge to be respectful of myself, others and property. I will do the right thing. I will treat people right.
- all students have the ability to learn and should receive equal yet diverse learning experiences.
- students benefit from a positive sense of self-worth.
- all students need guidelines and consequences to learn self-control, self-discipline, as well as respect for themselves and others.
- students learn best when they are actively involved in the learning process.
- students should acquire skills to work cooperatively and be accountable for their actions in becoming productive citizens.
- students need to value life-long learning